I’ve had a pigmentation appear on my face ever since I gave birth to my eldest and now freckles has been appearing too so it’s been SOS calling to all good whitening products out there. I have recently purchased a Japanese whitening supplement called Fine Japan 100% Organic Pearl Croix Extract Powder. According to the label it helps to even the skin tone, lighten freckles and pigmentations. Continued use will result in white porcelain rosy complexion.






Other added benefits :
- Helps cure warts
- Reduces pain and swelling in legs due to water retention
- Treats rheumatism and arthritis
- Prevents spasms
- Lowers blood sugars and acts as a sedative
- Treats conditions of gastrointestinal system such as diarrhoea, poor digestion, and bloating
- Promotes urination and works as a diuretic to treat edema

Ingredients :100% Organic Pearl Coix Extract

Packaging : As you can see, it comes with a spoon which helps you determine how much a designated spoon should be.

Directions of use : 2-4 spoons. Can be consumed with tea, milk, water or other favourite beverage. I was told best to not mix it with coffee.

Where to get :I bought it from Sasa and it costs RM238. Alternatively you can get it from Tokyoninki with free shipping if you purchase more than RM80 worth of products.

Results : So far I have finished a bottle in less than a month. Consuming 2 scoops in the morning and 2 scoops at night, I have seen that my newer freckles have lightened and my complexion seems to be clearer. My hands are starting to get rosy too! I’ll still continue with this product and will update further.

Note that I am not paid to do this review. I am only doing it because I feel there isn’t enough reviews for someone interested and whom will like to know more about it before purchasing as it is not a cheap product.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yours truly....